Join our Traineeship Control Systems03/06/2019
Kickstart your engineering career at SMST!
The Traineeship Control Systems, starting in September 2019, is a dedicated 1-year program for ambitious electrical and software engineer (pre-)graduates. You will work together with an experienced engineering team, specialized in the offshore market, which will guide you in your development of becoming a fully-fledged engineer with excellent career opportunities within SMST.
During the traineeship you will explore all aspects of being an engineer. After experiencing theoretical and practical program, including electrical and software, in the office and on board, you choose the direction that suits you best.
Introducing SMST and its departments
- Control technology
- Risk engineering
- Market (Offshore) knowledge
- Information/operational technology
- Model base engineering
- Optimize your engineering skills
- Meet and collaborate with an experienced engineering team
- Grow into the offshore industry
- Enjoy extensive training and career opportunities
Meet & Greet event
Visit our informal, but informative event and find out more about SMST and its Traineeship Control Systems. You can meet your future colleagues and see our facilities.
- Meet & greet, including company tour
- Thursday 27 June, 2019, 16:00 - 18:00 hrs
- Drinks & bites
- Location: SMST, De Steven 51-53, Drachten
Do you want to sign up for the event (before June 22), apply directly or have more information?
Please contact us by email: email@example.com.
« Back to overview